Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 April 2015

Black & White

Here is a simple card that I have done on black card the white layer I embossed with an embossing folder I got free with a magazine and added 3 die cut butterflies and some black gems


This cute fellow is from alotta bugs and he is so cute I used different black & white background papers mounted on a white card 

 Black & white is always elegant looking to me here is a card I made using stampin up thoughts and prayers collection and did layers of black & white just did the edge with a punch and punch out some small black flowers using a CP1 Carl punch and a bit of white ribbon
 More Black & white this time for Christmas I got this stamp and embossing folder free with a stamping magazine and again just layered black and white and embossed the top white layer with the swirls embossing folder
another stamp I got in a free stamping magazine with this very cute reindeer I have used black and white check and add red ribbon for just a pop of colour


 Another card made using the reindeer love the freebee's that come with the magazines
 Yet another black and white this time I used an embossing folder that was free from Simply cards Magazine I used a white base card layered it with black then embossed the top layer and added 3 small butterflies. and a couple of small pearls.
Lastly I printed the word Celebrate of on my computer the embossed the other side of the card added a ribbon down the card and card is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment