Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 November 2013

Holiday time

Been very slack of late just came back from holidays from Bali had a great time Phil Josh and I had a great time showing My sister Margaret  Niece Emily and soon to be nephew Brent the sights and sounds of Bali We were there for 10 days. As an extra special Treat Phil worked a few extra shifts and we flew business class  I could get very used to this life we stayed 5 days at Karma Kandara then onto Jimbaran for another 7 days Josh Margaret Brent and Emily joined us for 7 days. Now  having trouble finding my mojo
Having fun in the pool with Brent Emily & Margaret

The Holiday Makers  at Uluwata Temple Bali

My handsome Grandson Josh  and I at the beach restaurant Jimbaran Bay Bali 

Josh sitting on the edge of the Pool with sea in the back ground Karma Kandara Bali

Great end to a great holiday Dinner on the beach watching the sun set Jimbaran Bay

We had an unexpected guest by our pool

No comments:

Post a Comment